Linggo, Marso 8, 2015

It Spells C-O-L-O-R-S

Genre: Colors
Title: It Spells C-O-L-O-R-S


     “We are all equal in the fact that we are all different. We are all the same in the fact that we will never be the same. We are united by the reality that all colors and all cultures are distinct & individual. We are harmonious in the reality that we are all held to this earth by the same gravity. We don't share blood, but we share the air that keeps us alive. I will not blind myself and say that my black brother is not different from me. I will not blind myself and say that my brown sister is not different from me. But my black brother is he as much as I am me. But my brown sister is she as much as I am me.” 
                                                                                                                                        ― C. JoyBell C.
  
    We know that each color have meanings. It symbolizes something. It has a unique representation of beauty. Like, when our teacher told us, what represents dove, then we will say purity. Why? It is because of its color, white. And if our teacher asks us what represents the color red, then we will say war or love. It depends on the interpreter of the color. We will still say the same thing.

    When I was a kid, they used to give me couloring books which I like to do. For me, it gives life and harmony to the drawing because if I won’t put some colors it is so DULL. And no one will even take notice. I like bonding things because the drawing becomes livelier. For example, I’ll bond the color dark blue to sky blue, red to pink, or black to white. But in the end, it is good, very good, indeed.

   Some says: color can influence our emotions, our actions and how we respond to various people, things and ideas. Color can influence our emotions, our actions and how we respond to various people, things and ideas. Like, if we see two teenagers wearing red couple shirt, we might think that they are just couple and in love. Or if we see an old man wearing smiles on their lips, we can’t help but smile too. We will think they are like sunshine in the morning.

   What I am trying to say here is that we are DIFFERENT. We are unique in our own way. We have different culture or beliefs in life. We can be black, brown, or mestiza, still if we combined together we will be synchronized. We have different colors. And these colors are needed the most by those people who are dull. I, too, needed it. But these people around me provided these colors.

   Think about it, how many kind of people from around the world are here in the Philippines? Some are from America, England, Africa. You see, we are all different. But we have these connections. Connections that bond us together to live a happy life, to live a colorful one.



   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento